ME ...



Perhaps you know me,
But in fact you don’t,
Let me make you know Me,
The REAL ME….

See me beyond Wars,
See me beyond Terror,
See Me beyond Chaos,

I’m the Land of Love,
The land of harmony,
The land full of colors,

See my green lush valleys,
And the scented gardens,
See my long steep hills,
And cascading waterfalls

I am the shelter for migrants
And the pillar for many
I welcomed all
I suffered a lot

Once you need a support
I hold you
You needed a homeland
I sufficed your need
Now I Need YOU
Render Mine…!!!!

Tamania Daud
Quaid-e-Azam College of Commerce, University of Peshawar

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review. We would love to hear your thoughts.
Be sure to check back again, because we do make every effort to reply to your feedback here.